Questions to Ask Real Estate Agents
14 Questions to ask when interviewing real estate agents
- How many homes did you sell last year?
- How many homes have you sold this year?
- What is your current listing inventory?
- What is your average list price to sales price ratio?
- How many homes are for sale in our market?
- How many homes sold in our market last month?
- Are you a licensed sales person or licensed broker?
- What is your level of formal education?
- Are you trained or degreed in business?
- How many professional designations have you earned?
- May I view a copy of your daily schedule?
- Can you provide a list of references?
- Can you provide reliable data relating to the current market value of our home?
- If selected to list our home, do you have a specific proven plan of action for getting our home SOLD?
Interviewing real estate agents is a great to find out how much your home is worth in today’s market. If you are considering interviewing agents call The Goswitz Team at 865-588-1234
Visit their facebook page to learn more about them https://www.facebook.com/GoswitzTeam/