Are you curious to learn where the most affordable areas to live in Knoxville, TN? This is a city that offers a wide range of housing options for those who are looking to buy a home. While some neighborhoods can be quite expensive, there are plenty of affordable areas as well. If you’re on a budget and looking to buy a home in Knoxville, then this list of the 5 most affordable zip codes will definitely come in handy. After learning about the most affordable areas reach out to a Knoxville Realtor to help!
Affordable places to live in Knoxville, Tn:
- The 37912 zip code is one of the most affordable areas to live in Knoxville, Tn. 278 homes sold at an average price of $269,422. This area is very popular with buyers, as homes here spend only 12 days on the market before being sold.
- In the 37914 zip code, you’ll find 377 homes sold for an average of $251,292. These home are spending about 20 days on the market.
- The 37921 zip code is also an affordable option. 398 homes sold for an average of $248,952, spending only 13 days on the market.
- In the 37917 zip code, 499 homes sold for an average of $244,898 and spent only 15 days on the market.
- Finally, the 37915 zip code offers the most affordable option to live in Knoxville, Tn. 45 homes sold for an average of $165,668 and spending 21 days on the market.
There you have it…. the most affordable areas to live in Knoxville, Tn. Whether you’re a first-time buyer or simply looking to downsize, Knoxville offers plenty of affordable options that won’t break the bank. Don’t hesitate to contact us for more information on any of these areas or other neighborhoods in the city. Watch our other video to learn about the most expensive areas to live in Knoxville, Tn. This data about each area is pulled directly from the Multiple Listing Service. There are several other affordable places in Knoxville and please be sure to stay up to date with latest real estate stats.